[amayausers.com] Re: adjusting pull compensation

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 13:46:00 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/704.html#000006

When I"ve run into problems with 'stock' designs,like you have with the shirt
showing through-I manually duplicate the fill area with the pen tool, add a
similar fill pattern, drop the density number down if needed, and also add an
underlayment in my 'new' area. Make sure your 'in' and 'out' arrows are where
they should be, put it in the stitch tree same spot as the 'original', and
delete the original. Now you can control the underlayment, fill density, etc.