[amayausers.com] Re: Zoom

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 16:28:08 UT

This message was posted by Ballyhoo on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/122.html

Several of the old-time digitizers whom I have heard speak at various shows say
that they like to digitize with a zoom level of 6X.  One of them further stated
that the level isn't as important as consistently working at the same zoom
level so that you have a consistent perspective.  This makes sense to me.
But... I cannot find how to set (or even see) a zoom level in DesignShopProPlus
(still in version 6.xxx).  Is it hiding or does it not exist?  Thanks.