[amayausers] Re: Z axis error

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 17:14:27 -0700

Thanks Frank!
That was the final piece of the puzzle!
I got it back working again!!
Thanks Mike at melco, Aaron, and Frank

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches
1-888-435-0176
541-471-1504
fax 471-0427

420 SW H street
Grants Pass, OR 97526

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bodycoverdesign.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "frank" <fadavis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 4:28 PM
Subject: [amayausers] Re: Z axis error

Ron,
Push the E stop in and rotate the shaft counter clockwise. Watch the take-up lever come down and start back up. When it's on the up stroke and just even with the others, stop. Don't let it go above. That will be as close as you will get to head up. Release the E stop and see if you get your color change back. Probably the C/C won't engage because it thinks the needle is not at head up.
Frank,
Melco Certified Tech
----- Original Message ----- From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>