[amayausers.com] Re: Z Axis Time Out error

  • From: "r.rinehartsr" <drader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 14:04:48 -0500

Thanks Tom!!  I need to do that soon cuz having two needles down is a real pain
when you do a big jacket back!!   I have been saving names and numbers of other
embroiderers in the central Indiana area just in case I get a large order and
need to contract part of it out.  Would you be interested?  I work part time at
a local hospital that gets shirts for all 600 employees each summer.  I've
thought about putting a bid in, but need to know who locally could help me out.
Email me at drader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if interested.
Debbie Rinehart
Deb'z-N-Stitches
www.debznstitches.com