[amayausers.com] Re: Z Axis Time Out error

  • From: "r.rinehartsr" <drader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 10:17:26 -0500

Tom, Sometimes I hit the e button and when I release it, all is fine!  But, I
have also had to reset design on occasion, but if you do that make sure you
write down the stitch # you are on and the position of design!!! Debbie in
Martinsville. HTH
Debbie Rinehart
Deb'z-N-Stitches
www.debznstitches.com