[amayausers] Re: Yupoong Flexfit

  • From: Mike Garber <agraphic2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 07:25:19 -0700

Connie,

At that quantity I charge $13-15(depending on the cost of the hat) for a flexfit hat with up to 8,000 stitches on the front. I then add $2.00 for the back. I'd add $2.00 for the side if its another hoop. The price goes down at 12 pcs.

Mike

Captain Gold wrote:

I've got a request to quote caps. There is a design on the front, one side, and possibly a name on the back. The customer ONLY likes Flexfit caps. I'm expecting an initial order of 3-4 each in different sizes, then 1 or 2 at a time after that.

Where's the best place to get the caps, and what would you charge per hat?

The customer is looking to get the caps cheaper than $20, but I think they're mostly looking for source for 1-2 caps at a time. My initial thought is that I can't beat that price, but I'd like other opinions.

Connie Bechtel
Wyvern Productions
http://www.wyvernproductions.com/