[amayausers] Re: You ever just have one of those nights?

  • From: John Yaglenski <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 10:10:16 -0500

I feel a little better now.  I just worked so hard on this.  They are a new
customer and I wanted to do it right.  They also are in a different market
area from us, so if they liked it, word could spread about Levelbest which
is a good thing.  They were also one of our first internet generated leads
which also was a plus.  So...  I spent extra time getting the digitizing and
sew out just right today.... Then this.

Anyhoo... Live, learn and get more sleep.

Thanks for sharing Sharon!