[amayausers] Re: Y tracking error

  • From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 08:12:09 +1000

Sure send it I will have a look

Anand

-----Original Message-----
From: amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, 8 November 2006 6:55 AM
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers] Re: Y tracking error

This message was posted by Beverly Thompson on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/46.html

Afternoon all,

was wondering if someone might take a look at this logo i was stitching
out on caps, constructed front. I think this design sewed out fine on my
emt'10t but last time i had the amaya's and it seems like it gave me
trouble. Starts out ok, then not far in the design both machines stopped
with a y tracking error. Went to maintaince did a headup, clicked ok and
pushed start button, and they finished sewing. next hat, broke a needle
right from the start. so i just stopped.  don't know if its the design
or what.  If someone could take a look I would be grateful.
e-mail me and i'll send the design.

Regards,
Beverly Thompson
Perdido Beach Embroidery