[amayausers.com] Re: X-stitch font

  • From: "Image Embroidery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 15:16:03 -0400

I have already stated that it was not my intention to do anything dishonest.
Please accept my apology again and move on.
If there are any other responses to this post, not meant directly for ME, please change the subject line.
Thank you in advance.
LuAnn
----- Original Message ----- From: "Curtis Calfee" <Curtis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>