[amayausers.com] Re: X-stitch font

  • From: Steve Cohen <steve20832@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 11:54:14 -0400

The funny thing is I have notified Dakota several times about people selling
copied CD's on eBay and they ignore my emails and phone calls. I have even had
the receptionist tell me no one can help and to call back the next day. If they
can't handle thier own copyright policy, I'm not going to continue to notify
them, it's thier loss, not mine.
Dakota's website does have a legal notice not to distrute or resell any of
thier material without written permission so I wouldn't take that chance in
case some employee over at Dakota really cares and does something about it.

> From: imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject:
> [amayausers.com] Re: X-stitch font> Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 10:59:47 -0400> >
> Sorry Jeff,> > I should have known better.> It won't happen again.> I
> apologize to anyone that may have responed. It was not my intention to do >
> something that is not legal.> > LuAnn> ----- Original Message ----- > From:
> "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>> To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent:
> Wednesday, October 10, 2007 10:31 AM> Subject: [amayausers.com] Re: X-stitch
> font> > > > LuAnn,> >> > Dakota sells this Alphabet in individual letters.
> The J is design number > > AL0234. Although I feel the $25.00 they are asking
> for the individual > > letter is high, you are asking people here to share or
> give to you a > > design that is registered Dakota material and they do not
> have the rights > > to do so and can get in trouble if Dakota feels so
> inclined. As this is a > > public forum this request puts you and all who may
> respond to you under > > Design Police scrutiny.> >> > Do not get me wrong, I
> am not a Design Police advocate and I consider such > > people "Big Brother
> Types" and do not approve of their tactics or methods, > > but they do exist
> and will pursue offenders.> >> > Jeff Banks> >> > ----- Original Message
> ----- > > From: "Image Embroidery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> > To:
> <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> > Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 7:51 AM> >
> Subject: [amayausers.com] X-stitch font> >> >> > Does anyone have this font?
> It is the font used in MA0252.> > I need the letter "J" and I really would
> prefer not to spend $75.00 on the > > entire alphabet from Dakota.> > Thanks
> in advance...> >> > LuAnn @ Image Embroidery> > Because Your "Image" Matters>
Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by
today.