[amayausers] XY not home

  • From: "Peachey Threads" <karen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:31:38 -0700

Has any one had this happen?  I had a needle break because it did not trim
properly before moving to a new area.  I fixed everything and then a few
thousand stitches later I heard a noise..........thought it was the needle
again.  It was a thread break, however,
now below next to cluster it says X-Y not home...trying to do function.  If
I ignore it and continue there is an abnornal noise.

Help!  How do I get out of this situation?

Karen Peachey

PeacheyThreads Embroidery

Service to Portland and Surrounding Areas

It is the Peach

-- Type: image/gif
-- File: citbannA.gif

-- Type: image/gif