[amayausers.com] Re: XT wont go past needle 8

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 03:14:29 UT

This message was posted by Stitch This Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/637.html

Please help.  I have been stitching just fine, day in and day out.  I did a lot
of stuff today and then I left to run a quick errand and left the machine on.
The machine began making a noise, which it does from time to time, so my
husband pushed the emergency stop button. I got back home in a bit, realized
that he had pushed the E-stop button.  So I just went ahead and rebooted the XT
and computer.  I went to resume what I was doing before I left and the machine
has gone nut-so!  I have rebooted the machine and computer, Amaya OS, DS, etc.,
many, many times.  Then the machine began stitching as normal.  I finished
stitching the one job I was working on before I left and it acted fine.  I
turned everything off to prepare dinner, came back to the machine to work some
more.  Put my first garment in.  It stitched about 1/2 of the design well and
then was suppose to go from needle 1 to needle 11.  The machine paused for a
second and instead of going to 11 it stayed at 1 but moved
  off to the left a bit (obviously not lining up with the needle plate).  It
hit the needle plate and went klunk and broke the needle.  I removed the
garment and just thought I would try the needle case calibration.  Again, it
gets to needle 8 just fine and when it is suppose to go to needle 9, it goes
back to needle #1 and is not lined up properly.

I am in a major time crunch to get some things out tomorrow and don't know how
to solve my problem. I have also gone in and deleted the machines and jobs
folder.  I'm at a stand still.  Can someone please help me?!