[amayausers.com] Re: XT not catching bobbin thread

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 09:42:08 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/98.html#000001

Margaret,
I wish I could help but I just don't remember anything of the sort.  There are
so many parts that all work in unison for the bobbin thread to be picked up by
the top thread.  It's hard to say which one was a problem that far back.

A good tech should be able to figure something like this out in a short period
of time, that is, unless it's intermitent.

Are the eye's of your needles facing straight forward?  Is your needlecase
loose?  Presserfoot all the way down?

Also, in the last three years, you might be a good candidate for an adjustment
to your needle depths, needle centering, hook timing and even Z timing.
...Just some things to consider.

Ed