[amayausers] Re: XT Thread flap

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 23:27:28 UT

This message was posted by kerryb on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/69.html

Greeting to all my new friends!

Do any of you ever notice the thread flapping erratically between the thread
break sensor and the needle eye?  It doesn't affect the stitch out that I can
tell but it just doesn't look right.  It is not happening all of the time but I
haven't been able to
nail down any certain conditions when it does.  I have 2 XT's and I see it
happen on both at times.  It also happens on different thread stations as well.
Thanks for your help!