[amayausers.com] Re: XP Service Pack 3

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 19:42:36 UT

This message was posted by Marcelle on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/270.html#000002

If you have the AT&T Security Suite don't upgrade to SP3.  It won't work at all
for you.  I had to remove it from my computer.  The AT&T Security Suite is the
best thing I ever did for my main computer.  It works seamlessly and completely
takes care of itself and my internet computer's security.

Some other software and hardware vendors still have not caught up to SP3 and
certainly not to Vista.

I decided not to update my Amaya computer to SP3 but more because I am cautious
even though I don't use that computer for anything else.