[amayausers.com] Re: X and Y motor errors

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 21:38:49 UT

This message was posted by GF on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/486.html

I'm getting the following errors upon powering up and/or trying to trace. The
XT will not run at all. I've tried deleting MACHINES and JOBS folders and
rebooting and still consistently get these errors. It ran fine for a couple of
hours and then this.

X motor timeout
X motor tracking error
Y timeout error - took too long to do Y move
Machine not at head up
X motor home timeout

My board has been replaced twice and the machine is less than 2 yrs old. The
problem was the same the first two times and now the same with this third
board. Anyone else have a similar experience or have any knowledge about this
type of issue?