[amayausers.com] Re: X Motor Error using XT WACF

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 18:14:52 UT

This message was posted by Amy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/699.html#000008

I just wanted to let you guys know that after I got over being scared to death
that I was going to do something to the machine.  I got down to where I could
see good and found out the part of the cap frame that holds the bill of the cap
was bent at too great of an angle and it was hitting the rail of the cap frame
driver.  I bent the bill holder away from the rail and everything is working
great.

Thanks for all your help.  You guys are great.

Amy in Indiana