[amayausers.com] Re: Windows 7

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 08:57:48 -0500

Jackie:

The user will not see your reply here.  Reply on the boards.

- - - -

John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

Community Websites - Graphic Design - Web Development
I: www.levelbest.com / P: 240.367.9911

                           Levelbest Network Sites Include:
            INTERCOT | WebDisney | AmayaUsers | INTERCOTdcl
            Levelbest Embroidery | UrbanaMaryland | Mousehut

            This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and
may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
Levelbest immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an
e-mail to john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copiesof this message and
any attachments. Thank you.