[amayausers] Re: Wide Angle Cap frame with Amaya XT

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 15:53:18 UT

This message was posted by Steve I on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/150.html#000001

To do the cap sides you just add it to the design.  In DS put up the WACF hoop
outline on the screen, this shows 270 degrees, sew your center design first and
then the sides.  If it is text you are putting on the sides sew from the center
of the cap, out.  Text on the left side of the cap should be sewn left to right
and text on the right side should be sewn right to left (sounds backwards but
you are sewing upside down).

For cap backs I prefer to use the 4.7 round hoop.

Steve I.
Trinity Embroidery