[amayausers.com] Re: Why is my machine so Loud

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 12:11:59 UT

This message was posted by Carolyn on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/530.html#000004

Hello Guys, thanks for all the responses.  I do live in mississippi and it does
get hot here but my machine is in a spare bedroom not sure if that matters
much.  The machine does sew and as far as I can tell it does not miss any
stitches.  There is not any loud snapping as the needle case color changes.
From further observations last night the sound seems to come and go as the
machine sews different parts of a design it sound normal from my experience
with my six needle and then this clacking sound starts again. Is this something
that is cover by warranty.  I spoke with Melco last week about my warranty and
they want to charge me $900. for another year and then I still have to pay 200
every time a tech come out.  Anywho, I really want to get this right and take
very good care of my machine so are there in good tech close to gulfport, ms
that anyone can recommend. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Carolyn