[amayausers.com] Re: Where do I begin?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 22:54:18 UT

This message was posted by annonemoose on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/84.html#000002

Thank you Judy! That was quite helpful you're confirming what I'm thinking.

One problem you just brought up I didn't think about is training/traveling. I'm
not able to travel or drive etc.... Essentially I'd have to be able to learn
this from home.

Is this possible to learn from home from the manuals? This is also why I'm
thinking of it more as a hobby than a business I don't think I'd have the
ability to do full production mode.
Thank you,
Jo