[amayausers.com] Re: What size hoop is this?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 15:15:23 UT

This message was posted by Di on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1267.html

I have an Amaya XT and it came with a wood rectangular frame. I have never used
it until now but I cannot find it in the list of hoops in DS V9. The inside
hoop measures approx. 16.5" x 11.5" There is a sticker on it with the numbers
12344...if that means anything. I did look in the "Customize Hoop List" and I
didn't see it there.

If I need to add the hoop in myself, do I enter the exact inner hoop specs? But
I would think if the hoop came with the machine, it would be in the list.