[amayausers.com] Re: What hoop

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 21:04:46 UT

This message was posted by Mama Kass on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1617.html#000006

Dorothy, I'm not sure I understand.  Are you saying that you are able to stitch
designs wider than 43cm (16"+)?  My Big Red gives a y axis error message if I
try to stitch wider than about 8" to either side of the x axis, even with hoop
limits disengaged.

Or have you tried the 53cm high hoop and can stitch almost the full 20", top to
bottom?  If so, do you need the table-top accessory to control bounce?