[amayausers.com] Re: What good is Skip?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 02:25:40 UT

This message was posted by Coach on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/362.html

I finished my embroidery last night, but wanted to add a little modification in
color #15. I had to remove my hole entire set up and save the OFM file with a
separate name and only the new modification in the file. Turning colors off in
DP+ and clicking skip on the AMAYA v9 OS color sequence did nothing.I decided
to just delete all of the colors accept for the one modification in a ne OFM
file and load it into the machine. I then had to redo the Needle Colors and
remove all of the color#/thread number, and needle sequence.It took an extra 30
minutes of set up not to mention the modification on the design. Is there a
better way to come in and add a few more passes to  goofed design?

Thank you...