[amayausers] Re: What Is The Current Version Of Software

  • From: "Cheryl Rotter" <tsiemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 10:08:12 -0800

Dear Glenn Global,
If your dates are correct, I don't think you could have purchased an XT
in Oct of 04. XT came out in 05, didn't they?  I have 4 machines NOT
XTs, purchased in Dec of 04 and 4 newer ones in Dec of 05, the 05s are
XTs.  In Jan 2006 another XT model was released, the one at ISS.  I am
running Amaya OS 7.00.018. My Design Shop is older, so I don't have the
newest one, mine is DS 6.08.027.  Be careful if your versions of OS and
DS aren't close in release date. I have been in contact with Melco
software, the tech helped me quite a bit, but sometimes files designed
in DS 6.08.027 don't always open exactly right in OS. I have been saving
the DS files in .exp format then opening the .exp file at the machine.

Cheryl Rotter
Team Sports Ink
5111 Grumann Dr. Ste #1B
Carson City, NV 89706