[amayausers.com] Re: Want to Buy AMAYA or AMAYA XT

  • From: JerryNiez@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 20:42:34 EST

Please contact me directly at _Jerryniez@xxxxxxxx (mailto:Jerryniez@xxxxxxx)

In a message dated 11/22/2008 5:41:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
JerryNiez@xxxxxxx writes:

I have an Amaya that I have been talking about selling.  I planned  to open
an embroidery shop when my other business sold but the buyer backed  out at the
last minute.  Unfortunately I already took delivery of 2  Amayas.  I enjoy
embroidery but it is now a hobby and not a  business.  I don't know what the
machine is worth but it has only been  run 2-3 times a month just to keep the
parts lubricated.  It probably  only has 7 million stitches on it.  Let me know
if you are  interested.
I am located in Michigan.

Jerry

AOL.com.