[amayausers.com] Re: Walk stitch

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 23:50:41 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/699.html

I am trying to connect two objects with a running stitch.  Have done this a
million times before!  But when I use the run stitch tool and left click, it
makes one point.  I move along and click again.  This becomes another separate
object.  And so on.  If I click 10 times, I have 10 separate objects, not just
one line like I am supposed to have.

Now, if I click and hold and move the mouse while holding, it leaves a nice
line that is one object.

This has got to be controlled by something that I can change  -  BUT WHERE IS
IT?>

a so frustrated  Juli in Kona