[amayausers] WELCOME JHOBBS

  • From: Mike Wargo <sati@xxxxxxx>
  • To: AMAYAUSERS <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 10:33:23 -0500

Welcome jhobbs, you are on the Amaya Users list. You may post to
Amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please take a few moments to post a message about yourself and your
business.

Just a few rules:

Personal attacks are not allowed. The Moderators have the final say in
determining if a post is meant as an attack. Leave all derogatory comments
out of your posts. Debate is welcome and encouraged, but "healthy" debate
does not include negative personal comments. Facts, personal experiences,
and information are considered healthy debate.  This line was created to
help users and encourage good will. And even provide a quasi support
network.

File attachments are not allowed

No advertising, or SPAM mail is allowed as the service provider is giving
this service to us as we are not having any financial gain. And unlike other
list that make their money from selling your name out.  We will not sell
your name.

All posts to the Amaya Users Group must have a signature line

"Third party" advertisement is not allowed.

Chain letters are not allowed

Please take the time to introduce yourself to the list and let us know how
things are going with your new machine. Many of us have had the new machine
problems and have worked most of the bugs out. So I hope we can help each
other. Some on the list own machines, others are thinking about one.

            Mike

            Fox Hill