[amayausers] WACF question

  • From: Vfs762@xxxxxxx
  • To: Amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 11:46:17 EST

Hi y'all, not sewing much these days (really never have) but I am getting
ready to use my wacf ...any hints and suggestions are greatly appreciated.  I
save the messages before that dealt with needles (sharp), material thickness
(8-12), my main questions are .
I have 2 different thickness on my rubber strips..but i dont know why.
Do i really need to adjust my bobbin tightness?
Hooping advice would be greatly appreciated.
Is it safe to assume my cap driver was adjusted for my machine at the
factory.
As you can see I am much aprehensive about this.
Any advice you can give me concerning hats will be nice, not limited to the
above questions.
Thanks
Vicki