[amayausers.com] Re: Varsity Block Font

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 01:39:25 UT

This message was posted by Mr. Sew & Sew on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/62.html

I have a customer that wants the varsity block font but with NO outline.  I
have a true type varsity font and I converted it to wireframe and then picked
out most of what I considered to be the outline, but it looks pretty shabby.
So I ask - is there such an animal as a varsity block font with no outline?
Otherwise, would somebody be willing to look at the text I have and give me
some pointers on cleaning it up.  I've been at this for 4 hours now.

thanks
Tom