[amayausers.com] Re: VS 09 and VS 07

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 05:00:27 UT

This message was posted by Wishes on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/287.html

If there are any techs or Beta testers for 09, I need some help.  We have 07
and 09 on one computer.  I only open them when the other is turned off but ever
since we did the upgrade from the website we have issues with seeing the
design.  The main window has no stitches.  The stitch window has all of parts.
I can select the design and the box comes up.  I can send the design to OS and
it shows fine.  Makes it hard to edit a design when I can't see it.  This has
happend in both versions.  As far as the computer it has 114 mg of unused
memory. Is there something in V09 that we didn't set right? Thanks for any help.
Margaret