[amayausers] Re: V.I.Q. (very important questions)

  • From: "Alan & Margaret Jannuzzi" <wishesinstitches@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 21:30:18 -0700

Dear Brad,  We went to the ISS show in Long Beach and walked from one
machine vendor to the next.  We compared all the machines and mostly
ignored the sales people because they tend to over due the capabilities
of their product.  I wasn't convinced about the Amaya even though I had
experience with Melco.  I liked there tech support with an EMT 10T but
didn't like some things about the Amaya.  Went to another seminar at
home and the Amaya problems had been changed or solved.  Bought the
machine and haven't had one problem that didn't turn out to be me.  I
would purchase another one in a heartbeat.  Once thing you must do with
any of these is to go to training and understand there is a learning
curve that you need to give yourself time for.  I personally think that
the SWF is cheaply built and the Amaya is well worth the extra funds.

Alan and Margaret Jannuzzi
Wishes in Stitches Embroidery
4502 W Buffalo, Chandler Az. 85226