[amayausers] V.I.Q. (very important questions)

  • From: "Avalon Embroidery" <avalonembroidery@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:46:17 -0700

Newbie questions:

Is the AMAYA the machine for me ?

I've read horror stories and hero stories......some folks luv 'em and some hate
'em.

I've listened to each manufacturers spin on why theirs is the best....and I'm
having a hard time separating them all.

Barudan, Tajima, SWF, Melco.......everyone has a great story to tell.......but
I want to hear from "the street" and actual day to day issues/problems/sucesses.

If you had it to do all over again, would you still buy the AMAYA ?

Is the AMAYA better suited for a Newbie or industry Veteran ?

Is Design Shop Pro (or Pro+) worth the $ 5k or whatever it is they are nailing
you for ?

The AMAYA "package" comes with the machine, starter kit of supplies, and DS Pro
for $ 17k
The SWF "package" comes with the machine, starter kit, and their software for
$ 11k.
Tajima comes in around $15k........

Is the AMAYA $5,000 better than the SWF ???

HELP !!

ANY feedback is greatly appreciated.

Brad