[amayausers.com] Re: VERY dainty ladies hankerchiefs

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 04:20:25 UT

This message was posted by thepreppyone on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1507.html

I have some very dainty/thin, silk/linen, wedding hankerchiefs I need to put
the bride and grooms name and date on.  The are so thin.  I'm thinking the font
will be about .35 to .45 inches tall and need any advice I can get.  The brides
hankerchief is retailed at $400 so I'm scared to death!  ANY good classic
script fonts that would work well in this small font too.  I did some
hankerchief a few years ago and a melco tech recommended a rayon thread....I
just don't remember because I had just started out...thanks in advance for any
tips