[amayausers.com] Re: V9 Bad Experience

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:05:59 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/333.html#000005

I guess I'll call Melco today.  I have to finish my coffee first.  Mot quite
6am here yet.

A few bugs?  Yea, I'd say that.  But  I did digitize a shark in 3 colors and
that worked really well.  I got a very good design.  But I have a question
about digitizing.

When I digitize a design that I really have to think about pathing, I put
connection runs in between objects as I go.  Then at the end I do the Auto Seq
and end up with all kinds of little runs, many of which I did not put in that
are totally useless.  Should I be trying to path as I go along or just do the
Auto Seq and then check the path?  Or path as I go and not do the Auto Seq at
all.  This Shark design had white, then black and some of it was loose shading
on top of the white, then more loose white on top of the black, then a little
red in the mouth.

I like to use the Auto Seq feature because it works very well.  But am I doing
double work by trying to path as I go along?

Juli in Kona