[amayausers.com] Re: V9 Bad Experience

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 05:57:48 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/333.html#000002

So, how come this belt just happens to need tightening when I am starting to
use V9.  I don't believe in coincidences like that.  And it is not an easy
thing for me to get a tech here.  Plane fare, renting a car.  I just had him
out not too long ago.

But I will try to update the video drivers.  I just hope there is such a thing
for my Tablet PC.

So, did you update the video driver for your computer?  Did it help?  I do have
another very small 10" barely computer.  Maybe I'll throw everything on there.
Only thing is it doesn't have a disk drive of any kind.

Geez, what have I gotten myself into?

And thanks for responding.

Juli in Kona