[amayausers.com] Re: V9 Bad Experience

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 05:23:45 UT

This message was posted by Wishes on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/333.html#000001

Dear Juli,
The grinding sound is a belt that needs to be tightened.  We had to have a tech
come out because it needs to be calibrated.  I have also had the design or part
of it disappearing.  Mentioned this to engineers at Melco and the suggested I
update the video drivers from the computer software web site.  It is part of
you computer system.  Different computers have it in differnt places. Maybe
someone who is more computer savey can help.
I didn't have the problem on our laptop after working with it tonight. Hope
some of this helps.
Margaret