[amayausers] Re: Using two instances of Amaya OS in a LAN environment

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 16:33:05 UT

This message was posted by Body Cover on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/9.html#000003

What we did, and I think I read on this list before, is to add a second Network
card in each OS machine.
You can pick them up at Walmart for under $20 so it isn't too expensive.

Run your original cards and stay on the master network so you can interchange
files.
Set up, each additional card and run each to a hub that has 3 machines attached
to it.
then you can only run 3 machines but to utilize a 6 just run the same design on
both systems.
They won't be synced together but it shouldn't matter that much.

Anyway they work fine that way because the networks won't communicate to each
other but once
you have the info on the computer it can be handed off to the next network and
utilized on
the machines.

This should work.

And for once, not be too expensive.

Good Luck.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches

1-888-435-0176
541-471-1504 Fax 541-471-0427

420 SW H Street, Grants Pass, OR 97526-2532

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bodycoverdesign.com (http://www.bodycoverdesign.com)