[amayausers.com] Re: Using other alphabets

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 10:23:29 EDT

You have to treat them as designs.....insert each "letter" one at a time.
They are not keyboard lettering fonts.

Dorothy  Compton, Owner
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Embroidery, Screenprinting, Rhinestones, Vinyl

In a message dated 10/16/2008 5:05:35 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Everyone,
I am having a hard time figuring out how to use other alphabets  other than
Melco purchased.  Can someone please step me thru how I  would add a name to
let's say a Dakota design????  I know it is  probably simple, but for some
reason I cannot figure it out.

Thanks in advance!