[amayausers] Re: Used Amaya

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:19:04 -0500

You may want to contact your salesperson to get an idea what the price is. I
know Melco buys machines on trade-ins and refurbishs them then re-sells
them. They may just buy them outright also without buying a new machine. I
saw one posted here a few months ago that generated a lot of interest that
was selling for somewhere near $9000 (if my memory is correct but I could be
wrong on the price.)

From: "Wolf Embroidery" <wolfemb@xxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 11:16:46 -0500
Anyone know what used Amaya's are selling for?  I want to post one of ours
and have no idea what to ask for it.  It was purchased in 2003 and has 17
million stitches.  Any help would be appreciated as there is not guide for
them like a used car.

Please email me privately.

Lisa
Wolf Embroidery