[amayausers] Re: Unrelated to embroidery question

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:05:03 EDT

Wendy,
I just bought a heat press from www.PersonalizedSupplies.com. The owner along
with another gentleman moderate at heat transfer group on yahoo [
Heat_Transfers_For_Desktop_Printers]. I have found the group immensely helpful.
I am using
screenprinted transfers as well as inkjet transfers (these have mostly been
for small runs for church). Good Luck.

Droothy Compton
Bee Embroidered
www.BeeEmbroidered.com
(916) 635-7467

PS You might want to subscribe to Printwear; it covers heat presses, etc.