[amayausers] Re: United Way logo use

  • From: "Ernest Aguilar" <ernie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 17:18:55 -0700

We just did a job for our local UW and national had a problem with the logo
embroidered by itself, the guidelines you have are for printed items not
embroidered items. Unless my local UW is not being treated the same as
others by the UWA.

Ernest Aguilar CEO
Lancaster Uniform Cap Co., Inc.
lovecars.com Embroidery