[amayausers] Re: UPS question

  • From: "A Golden Stitch/John and Mary Kyler" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Rod & Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 09:36:36 -0700

I'm with Jeff...
I would go with 1000 or more to cover the computer and machine. As you saw
from the other list... I have a many of them on what ever I can.  The one I
have is a 1400 and takes a battery the size of a car's. But the replacement
battery costs $130 when it goes out. Keep in mind that in 2-4 years the
battery will need to be replaced.
Yes they are expensive... I would hope that some day the UPS would be built
into both computers and embroidery machines... But that would raise the
cost... And we wont see it.
Oh well.
I got my last one from Best Buy and they are competitive... Just remember if
you have to have it shipped...
They are heavy, and can cost allot to ship.
John
A Golden Stitch