[amayausers.com] Re: Typewriter Memories

  • From: "meezercity" <meezercity@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 11:23:41 -0700

I learned the slide rule and could probably do it today with a quick review.
But I never did get the hang of typing.  That was beyond me.  I don't text
message either.  Whatever you do don't give a cashier any money AFTER they
have punched in the amount collected.  Even not so young ones can't cipher
that most of the time.