[amayausers.com] Re: Twill on Button Up Mesh Jersey

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:08:56 UT

This message was posted by HG&P on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/340.html

Last night we seemed to be having some issues sewing tackle twill on a mesh
jerseys.  Constant thread breaks on both of our XT's.  We went through the
check list of what we thought that the issues could be but nothing really see
to fix it.  Any ideas?

Poly Mesh Full Button Jersey
Tear A Way Back - 1 sheet
Tried Auto and Manual Actifeed settings...
speed 800-900

Checked Presser Foot/ Changed Needles / Bobbin Tension??

Thanks!!