[amayausers.com] Re: Twill Stitch files

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 01:12:15 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/919.html#000005

I got a Smart Cut 24" from DAS and am going to have my little Mini computer
hooked up to it.  Only trouble is that it doesn't have a CD drive and I'm
having troubles loading the software and setting the driver.  Just lost another
day.  Living in Paradise has its drawbacks.  I got it to do Bling.  If I can
get it going.  It will cut twill for sure, but I am going to experiment with
reg fabric to do applique pieces.  So. I am a little busy with that.

But I have been so SO frustrated.  I am trying to sew out reg old t-shirts with
a design that I have sewed 100s of times and am getting thread breaks galore!
And it miss-trimmed this morning and snapped a needle.  I just add it it to my
collection.  I keep changing the settings but just can't get it right.  So
frustrating.  I spend all my time threading needles.  When what I really want
to do is play with my new equipment.  There just ain't no justice in the world.

So I am giving up for the day and go get myself a bunch of grapes and read my
book.

Juli in Kona