[amayausers] Re: Turning off Amaya?

  • From: "Don Hanson" <terradon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 09:22:08 -0500

I remember a review of surge protectors in a computer mag a few years ago.
They showed a whole series of pictures of lightning strikes jumping across
the relatively small space of on/off switches, including those of the surge
protectors. Their conclusion was that unplugging was the only sure
prevention against damage from nearby lightning strikes.

Don