[amayausers.com] Re: T-shirt shrinkage

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 16:27:36 -0700

I use these all the time and they are not bad. They are preshrunk but it will depend on how they are washed and dried. I would recommend the customer wash in cold and hang dry or lay out flat. Industry standard for shrinkage in cotton T's is 3-5% I think but some are worse than others.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957