[amayausers.com] Re: T-shirt shrinkage

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 21:58:00 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/715.html

I have an order for 12 PC61 Ts fro Sanmar, 100% cotton.  Does anyone know if
shrinkage is a problem?  The design is a L chest and a back design that I have
made to fit into the 24 X 24 hoop.  Arched text on top, straight text on bottom
and a big pig in the center.  I have the pig well underlayed, so it sews out
well, but I am worried about shrinkage after washing.

Juli in Kona