[amayausers] Re: Tshirt embroidery

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 11:09:31 -0500

I have a pocket pc now but darnit, wish I could change the encoding or that
our list worked better and knew what to do with these messages.

Anyway, what I was saying was - What kind of needle are you using with the
t-shirts. If you are getting holes, you might try a smaller needle or
running at slower speeds.   Also, make sure it's not sharp needles...